Wednesday, January 18, 2012

sun and reflector

I took five minutes to take a few photos of my littlest yesterday, who is now 9 months! On our back porch I used a large foam-board for a reflector to reflect light from the low sun behind her back on her face. I have two large pieces of foam-board (from an art supply store) taped together along the long side. This enabled me to fold it out so it could stand itself (on its side) and reflect light back on her.






 In this one, I decided to include a little flare from the sun. I like the way the sunlight rims her jacket hood and shoulders.



After we returned inside, she was exploring our stairs. I stayed close and took a couple of photos making use of the light from the window that was lighting the side of her face as she looked down at me through the rails from the landing.


No comments:

Post a Comment