Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Photo Session

The week before Christmas I went to this sweet family's home to take photos of the family with the grandmothers. Here are some of my favorites. The first is of the mom with her mom. I love the tenderness they show each other, with the lights of the Christmas tree behind them.


The two older sisters were having fun for me in front of the tree:


I love this of all three girls together. I focused on the youngest and was delighted to capture the interaction between the three of them.


The youngest - around a year and a half - was very busy. This age is so fun. I followed her around a bit to capture what she was doing.

Older sister was doing some schoolwork on the kitchen counter, and the little one had her book out too!


I do love to capture the interaction between family members. Here big sister leaned in to whisper or give a kiss.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity! It blessed me to see the love and care everyone had for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment