Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Old Favorites

Here is a photo I just found that I took almost 3 years ago. I used a lensbaby -which is a type of tilt shift lens that you manipulate manually. This is a photo of my son. The bright patch of sunlight is distracting on his hair, but I loved the way the light reflects back on his face from the book he's looking at. It is tricky using this lens, as you have to use your fingers to get the focus right and hold it there! It's not a lens I use every day, but it is fun to play around with sometimes.


 This other, also of my son, is one of my all time favorites of him. This was taken just over two years ago. It really captures his intensity. I liked the way the striped lighting pattern fell on him, and the look in his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment