Monday, October 8, 2012

Downtown Albuquerque Senior Photography Session

I met up with another lovely high school senior on Saturday morning. We parked downtown and had fun trying out different locations. Brianna is going to cosmetology school full time, having finished most of her high school studies last year, so we included a few photos with that theme. She also brought her sweet energetic dog!

We finished off taking photos by Fire Station #1. Brianna's dad only recently retired from the fire crew, so this was a fitting setting for her. The crew on duty graciously allowed us to use their trucks which were parked in front.


We were taking photos from around 9:30AM to 1PM, so we looked not only for good settings, but also for places where I could work with the light. Her mom was on hand to hold the dog, and my reflector for me! We took many great photos, and I am still editing them, but here are a few that I love:
























No comments:

Post a Comment