Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lizards

Well, I've been terrible about updating this for a while. Sometimes I feel like I hardly have time to turn around and with my 16 month old added to the mix, life seems rather chaotic.

Over the last several weeks I've had several photography sessions. Meeting and working with beautiful people is always encouraging to me. I've always been a shy and rather reserved person who needs lots of quiet time and solitude, but I love getting to know individuals person to person (and rather than in crowds). Photography has allowed me some of that, and this inspires me.

I will be adding posts with some of my recent photography sessions soon. Meanwhile, I wanted to post this that I took of my son a couple of months ago. He is avidly interested in herps (reptiles and amphibians) as well as birds. All summer he has been catching and caring for every lizard he can find around our house. He is very careful to identify them, and he has involved his good friends who live next door on either side of us. It warms me to see his thrill in catching a new one. So I wanted to get some photos of him in his "natural environment". I did have my splendid assistant (my husband) with us to hold the reflector where I requested.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment