Friday, September 21, 2012

A moment in time

Wednesday afternoon my toddler walked up to me wearing her little wool knit shorts/diaper cover and her favorite hat, eating the apple I'd given her. I thought I should grab the camera. I have a red wall in one of the rooms of my house. It was there when we moved here, and lately I've been thinking I should make use of it.

My daughter is at a wonderful, full age - full of interest, business, energy, and strong feelings. She is delightful and yet very intense about everything! She found her big sister's clogs in the room so I went along with her desire and helped her put them on. So I captured this moment in time and added some processing the next day.

Little hands:


Life is beautiful (to be cliche), make a point to appreciate the little things, to notice the little actions, the excitement, the expressions...

No comments:

Post a Comment