Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall on the Rio Grande

I drove out last night to create a few images of our autumn colors along the Rio Grande River. It was chilly, and I made it just as the sun was beginning to set. I parked and hurried out along the bridge so I could look back to the mountains. It turned out to be not as good of a vantage point as I was thinking, as the mountains were mostly hidden behind the flaming trees. And there was shadow along the river that contrasted starkly with the beautiful trees and mountains. I took a few photos and hurried back to the car after the sun had completely set, shivering. 

Once home, and after the little ones were in bed, I could sit down and reassess what I'd taken. This afforded me the opportunity to do some processing and creating with them. Here are a few:








1 comment: