Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Photography - Sunday

Every time I meet someone new,  I wonder how the photo shoot will go. I wonder what the people are like, and what their expectations are. Sunday afternoon I had the wonderful privilege of meeting this family and taking pictures of all of them. One son was recently engaged, so we shot some fun photos of him and his lovely fiancee. We also got some of the whole family - parents, sons, granson, and future daughter-in-law, and then some of different combinations of people.

I felt like everything fell in place. Everyone was friendly and warm; I saw a lot of love shared between them and with me and my husband (who I was happy to be able to bring along as an assistant). They had a lovely back yard, and take a look at the mural they had on one wall. Plus he had made some very neat southwest style furniture. We even had a sudden shower!

The mostly cloudy weather that showed up actually helped, as we were able to be fairly free in where we chose to take photos outside. I looked for where open patches of sky would light faces at good angles.

Here are several that I've completed some editing on.









I even got to watch a little "war" between grandma and grandson with the lego vehicles he had created for that purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment